Kenja no Deshi wo Nanoru Kenja - Vol. 8 Ch. 45

Double-page supporter
Those trains sure are gigantic... anyways... ty for the translations...

Fed-Kun's army
@feha
You generally won't hear the chimney at all since it's just uncompressed hot air escaping. The sound would be from compressed steam exhaustion in puffs, which carries a fizzle or a hiss with it.

Also: let the carnage over sound effects begin!

Dex-chan lover
I like how the entire world is just generic western fantasy architecture and then theres a modern train station lmao

Dex-chan lover
somehow i hear the chimney sound like on the ship's one (POOOOOOOOOOOOOOO) rather than regular CHOO CHOO

Dex-chan lover
@tanterei yep, that is why I am saying it is probably closer to po than choo. Well, that and the fact that choo and other high-frequency sounds is hard to make without much smaller cross-section, so even if a build-up occurs (puffs of smoke rather than continuous smoke) it would not become a choo.

Also, I highly doubt there is compressed steam (or uncompressed for that matter) in the chimney like you claim. Most likely that smokestack is dedicated to the smoke produced by burning coal, since it is black.

Double-page supporter
That train is unnecessary gigantic, except if it carries railway gun like Germany Gustav.

Group Leader
unknown.png

unknown.png

Why?

Dex-chan lover
Engineering stuff will be in awe by the guys wherever they are.
Even a Dam will make us stay there for hours staring the water flows and thinking how it works...
Its the guys romance...

Users who are viewing this thread