Kenja no Mago - Vol. 14 Ch. 49

Dex-chan lover
@Fushiginiku :
This. It can be made to "remove" opponent too. Like you open the gate, throw the ennemy in it then close the gate. If the opponent doesn't know how to teleport himself he is essentially removed for the battle.

Without talking about making gates into the sky. I dunno how far he can open his portal but if he can open it at a 500km distance it can suck his ennemy into space.

Why try to charge at him with a sword when you could use your super op magic and end him instantly lol

@Raassh
oh.. iya aku liat.. kukira ga perlu ku utak atik lagi... ok makasih bang.. mantap... nyaman sudah baca ini...

Hlz

@Varler
Dont.. expect intelligence from this story. Thats the verdict we gave to this story back during the days of old batoto. I dropped this few years back, I once a year come to refresh my memory "why did I drop this?" and just by reading latest chapter or a portion of it I remember exactly why.

The "revolutionary" pistol slide exchangeable swordblades which dont connect to handle in any shape or form, hypersonic blade which would actually shake flesh and bones off from the user.. or despite having ability to basically create a thermonuclear bomb just by writing that to a random object and nuke the shit out of antagonist and his goons, he didnt do just exactly that despite supposedly being a frikking genious.. and then there are all the "op isekai cliches" you can ram into a story.. I mean this story has been all about how smart and special protagonist is but good god is he stupid.

Aggregator gang
@Fushiginiku Step 4: ???
Step 5: Profit

zIkVnN9fN8XTrGnU98WpB1lhUrzQsxYfjrtr85R6dJM.png

Users who are viewing this thread