Kenja no Mago - Vol. 15 Ch. 52

Haven't read the LN so don't know for sure, but the vibe I'm getting is that the baby will be a devil, but the mother & Schtrom (sp?) both die in the end. Shin will take in the baby with Cecily & raise the child as their own, due to the devil baby being sinless/blameless for its existence. Maybe even living in the same forest that Shin grew up in.

The baby's excess magic is explained away as being "the child of Shin Walford" & any devilish presence is either ignored by those that can tell (& are in the know) or they come up with a way to mask the devil presence, like the devils do now.

Was that the bear shin killed in earlu chapter? The demon that killed shin's parent?

wtf!! why the hell we would want to see a backstory of someone like a mob villain. this is a filler chapter.

Double-page supporter
I'm the stupidest stupid idiot. Why did I think Shtrom & his minions were hiding in Earlshide a few chapters before this? WHY? At first, he did pose as a teacher. But then he went back home after he escaped Shin.

Anyway Zest makes an excellent demon butler tbh. Or Prime Minister. The Dad of the whole bunch.

Users who are viewing this thread