Kenja no Mago - Vol. 5 Ch. 16

Dex-chan lover
How convenient that the 'military uniforms' are the super generic isekai trenchcoats that so many isekai protags wear in lieu of actual armor... (not that I'm complaining about the cleavage & microskirts, don't get me wrong)

Is it just me or did they get oddly close to the Lion before attacking? Also, their positioning was meh, the ones at the ends could potentially hit each other at that angle.

Why is Cecily acting surprised? As a noble daughter, shouldn't she be intimately familiar with the thought of relationship -> marriage?

Well that escalated quickly.

Dex-chan lover
Hah...at least the author properly put some effort into going through the actual seriousness of loving a noble lady.

Though their relationship still feels too new, too young. I'd prefered something other than "love at first sight"

MC: "Of course... I made sure to specially request mini-skirts and Thigh high boots, because I am a man of culture"

Banned
Probably just as well he has a surname... unless they're getting matrilineally married, I suppose.
Does Walford count as a noble house afterall? I mean they've got the name and they're landed, aren't they? Surely this makes them nobility in some sense, even if their titles aren't conventional landed nobility titles.

Fed-Kun's army
Also what is the issue of not being nobility? He could just ask the uncle and be given some land... Or take the former empire it is up for grabs after all..

Users who are viewing this thread