Kenshi wo Mezashite Nyuugaku shita no ni Mahou Tekisei 9999 nan desu kedo!? - Vol. 1 Ch. 4 - I Want to Train my Swordsmanship!

@aFFi Right? Like, she is 9 years old, since the moment she entered she said out loud she loved swordsmanship, but the teacher says, "Uh, you have a godly talent in magic so let's make you hate magic by putting you through boring lessons and prohibiting you from doing what you love, duh I'm so smart", for me this shows how the teacher is inept at teaching

Dex-chan lover
Yeah this is how you get a demon lord. Foster their resentment towards you and your government by keeping them away from what they want to do and doing something they hate.

I get that they can't let her completely ignore her magic but seriously just teach her some spells that combo well with what she wants to do and let her find an interest in more magic through that instead of forcing the issue

Fed-Kun's army
Love how Charlotte went from super prideful, jealous rival to clingy, big sister in the span of one night.

Dex-chan lover
Emily-sensei is so childish. She's a teacher and an experienced adventurer, yet she picks a fight with a 9-year-old girl.
Even the other teacher in the manga said that was childish.
I get it that Emily-sensei is young herself, but she shouldn't be that young.

Users who are viewing this thread