Kenshi wo Mezashite Nyuugaku shita no ni Mahou Tekisei 9999 nan desu kedo!? - Vol. 4 Ch. 19 - Eliminating the Bad Guys!

Dex-chan lover
To be fair its completely unreasonable to expect children to have such power. Thats how it always is when you run into the MC or any of the main cast. They are exceptions to the rules and therefore no amount of deduction would save you or allow you to figure them out before engaging. The best thing they could have done is realized the relationship between the Sage and Holy beast and decided attacking would be too risky given the likelihood of her meeting an old friend in its final moments.

They could have also retreated when the barrier went up but by then it was hopeless. Failing to do either shows recklessness and a bit of stupidity/arrogance.

Dex-chan lover
Axe Bandit: Day 72, year 423. "Shit, shit, shit! We fucked up! We REALLY fucked up! I alone managed to get away from the hellspawn. I've found a cave up ahead. I'll go hide in there until the demon children go away."

Great Sage: "....Yo."

God: "And fuck those bandits in particular."

Bad Grown Men trying to kill little school girls.
OP Little School Girls fought back and killed them all.

What's is so wrong with us here? 😱

@Merilirem
To be fair its completely unreasonable to expect children to have such power.

It is reasonable if you care to check beforehand. Like, you know, open tournament in the academy that allow spectators and is a good spot to check future elite. Then you can recognize two finalists and person so bullshit that they seeded her right in the finals. But this were just small fry bandits (though powerful small fry bandits) and small fry don't do smart things like that - that's why they stay small fry.

Users who are viewing this thread