Kentei Gakuin no Magan Kenja - Vol. 1 Ch. 7 - Heinel Academy Entrance Ceremony

Dex-chan lover
lmao if Linne is that girl ancestor will this count as MC get NTR'ed? i mean he confess to her at the end right in the very first chapter.

Dex-chan lover
This is what happens when most of the manga in your library is caught up. I cast my fishing line into infinity, and end up catching a minnow instead of a marlin. This is so dull, I kept switching to other tabs on my browser (sometimes mid chapter) because of the lack of interest.

Dex-chan lover
So potentially the story could be something like the demon god already took over the world while MC was gone and destroyed Salonika. Then had a bunch of lies written in the history books about Salonika being some demon king castle. The bad guys won. All knowledge and traces of magic were destroyed to prevent anybody from being able to rise up and overthrow the demon god. Instead of magic, they now use the demon god's own dark spirit stuff we saw before. Now the MC came to this world and the demon god was expecting him but does not know his name nor appearance so is using Linne's appearance to bait the MC into showing himself.

But then I remember the dogshit writing in this manga so far and probably it isn't anything that interesting.

Users who are viewing this thread