Kesa Mo Yuraretemasu - Ch. 7 - Still acting mature this morning

Dex-chan lover
Haha.. whilst I understand your serious grievance with the credits page, unfortunately you're not aware of the circumstances that necessitated such a hasty decision to be taken. We are in the process of creating several alternative options, not to appease your anger but as we knew they were needing to be replaced. I appreciate your patience in this and I hope you finally continue to enjoy the series once a new credits page has been decided upon.
I'm basically just a reader, who once tried to translate singular chapter, and I know it's quite a lot of work and I'm grateful for groups who translate manga.
But topic of generated images is quite personal sadly, it's like seeing world going even more mad than it already is, so sometimes I can get a bit overly vocal over little things like credit page which at best I should've just ignored and moved on, but here we are.
You do what you want, overall it wasn't my intention to put a pressure to change things. Despite it obviously looking like that. But just treat that as general observation, since it becoming more and more of a norm. And it overall decreases opinion of scanlator scene as a whole.

Users who are viewing this thread