Ki ni Naru Mori-san

Dex-chan lover
Nice manga. It ended in a satisfying way though I would've liked it even more if it had more chapters. The "harem" omake was pretty fun.

Dex-chan lover
I want moar! and does somebody knows the name of the manga that the scanlator uses for its credits?

Group Leader
Darkaeluz, it's from Musunde Hiraite (Minase Mayu). https://mangadex.com/manga/609/
More specifically, it's Haruno Miwa, from the second side story, in the 8th volume.

Group Leader
Axe, was it the axe? Oh well, it was a good light read. The ending wasn’t as disappointing as I thought it was

This manga was so perfect. I assume it got axed, which is a shame. I came back to it because of the new dryad romance manga that had a lot of similarities. Does anyone have a recommendation for cute more dryad romance manga? I'm a real sucker for dread stuff.

To be clear, the only other dryad romance manga I know about is "She becomes a tree." Which is a cute yuri romance dryad manga. Honestly the perfect blend for me since I'm also a huge fan of Yuri.

Great manga, 10/10. Too bad it's so short. Bet that author either gave up on it or smthn else happened, but really, what a waste. Was a good manga. Like a former comment, maybe author has something to do with another manga like this I found (it's Yuri yup)?? Who knows.

All I know is that this was a great find, even tho it's too bad it was real short.

Dex-chan lover
Seems there are conflicting messages in the last chapter. Some say there will be a second volume but the second to last omake that this was the end... so have there been any reports of a second volume and just waiting for a translator to pick it up, or was it just put on the back burner and forgetten?

Dex-chan lover
I want more, there are a lot of option and thr classic, where is, "she runaway and hide in a forest"

Users who are viewing this thread