Kibishii Onna Joushi ga Koukousei ni Modottara Ore ni Dere Dere suru Riyuu - Vol. 1 Ch. 4

Dex-chan lover
Lol, GDS remembered about this serie

Went to check how far the raws are, just to discover it ended recently in february with chapter 12 and volume 3 published in march, so either it wasn't a complete adaptation or it was mega rushed lmao

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
There's an easy way to make GD speed up: just threaten to "snipe" this from them (even though taking a series that they've neglected can hardly be called sniping, hence the quotes). If they think their turf is threatened they usually aggressively pay attention to releasing it.

Fed-Kun's army
There's an easy way to make GD speed up: just threaten to "snipe" this from them (even though taking a series that they've neglected can hardly be called sniping, hence the quotes). If they think their turf is threatened they usually aggressively pay attention to releasing it.
I'm seriously considering sniping one of them with MTL (Yatara to Sasshi no Ii Ore wa, Dokuzetsu Kuudere Bishoujo no Chiisana Dere mo Minogasazu ni Guigui Iku), I can handle redrawing and typesetting easily enough and I know people fluent enough to double-check - I don't typically like MTL or sniping but if GDS won't finish translating a series that ended two years ago with only 3 chapters left, they deserve it.

Dex-chan lover
Lol, GDS remembered about this serie

Went to check how far the raws are, just to discover it ended recently in february with chapter 12 and volume 3 published in march, so either it wasn't a complete adaptation or it was mega rushed lmao
Dang, this already ended huh? I don’t know whether to get invested or not, which is a shame because it seems interesting.

Supporter
So while we wait for the next 7-9 months...Random thoughts about how the world is crafted!

Is the "future" still actually happening with them in the past? Have they actually removed themselves from it, or are these versions of themselves effectively "clones"? Have their actions so far already had an effect upon that future, or is it a parallel line that's been affected independently?

Dex-chan lover
page 20:
yugioh-should.gif

Contributor
Only 12 chapters? Well, is a clichè romcom but to be so short feel somehow axed, or maybe not. Anyway thank you to continue it, hopefully till the end.

I'm seriously considering sniping one of them with MTL (Yatara to Sasshi no Ii Ore wa, Dokuzetsu Kuudere Bishoujo no Chiisana Dere mo Minogasazu ni Guigui Iku), I can handle redrawing and typesetting easily enough and I know people fluent enough to double-check - I don't typically like MTL or sniping but if GDS won't finish translating a series that ended two years ago with only 3 chapters left, they deserve it.
They haven't uploaded a chapter in two years, go for it

Dex-chan lover
Really feel bad for the childhood friend who clearly exists in here just to suffer, provide fanservice, and then get her heart broken after losing

We know her fate of disappearing into the shadow realm by traveling the world

The only question is if her tragedy comes complete with the pump and dump, or if she just gets dumped without being pumped first

Dex-chan lover
The only thing stop MC from getting a girl is how dense he is. Dude is popular af though. FMC also said that he was pretty popular in the company too.

Users who are viewing this thread