Kibishii Onna Joushi ga Koukousei ni Modottara Ore ni Dere Dere suru Riyuu - Vol. 1 Ch. 4

Dex-chan lover
Only 12 chapters? Well, is a clichè romcom but to be so short feel somehow axed, or maybe not. Anyway thank you to continue it, hopefully till the end.
I actually think it might not have been axed, since the original Light novel only has 4 volumes, they could have fit the story into 12 chapters but I'm sure if they did there's a lot missing compared to the source material

Contributor
I actually think it might not have been axed, since the original Light novel only has 4 volumes, they could have fit the story into 12 chapters but I'm sure if they did there's a lot missing compared to the source material
If you put it in this way it feel like the anime version of Unnamed Memory, turbo adaption. :LOL:

Supporter
So while we wait for the next 7-9 months...Random thoughts about how the world is crafted!

Is the "future" still actually happening with them in the past? Have they actually removed themselves from it, or are these versions of themselves effectively "clones"? Have their actions so far already had an effect upon that future, or is it a parallel line that's been affected independently?
We never find out if this is just a parallel timeline or an actual do-over because they never go back. Their actions aren't what's changed most things, though (such as Nao becoming more aggressive in pursuing ML this time around), but those of the third, as yet unrevealed leaper.

Supporter
Really feel bad for the childhood friend who clearly exists in here just to suffer, provide fanservice, and then get her heart broken after losing

We know her fate of disappearing into the shadow realm by traveling the world

The only question is if her tragedy comes complete with the pump and dump, or if she just gets dumped without being pumped first
This time around, she finds another guy to get her mind off ML instead. And it's someone who conveniently will allow her to stay close friends with him for years to come.

Supporter
The only thing stop MC from getting a girl is how dense he is. Dude is popular af though. FMC also said that he was pretty popular in the company too.
Yeah, these stupid dense guys not realizing what the girls around them actively conceal from them, either by their silence or by pretending they're just messing around. How dare these dense guys not just make assumptions.

Dex-chan lover
This time around, she finds another guy to get her mind off ML instead. And it's someone who conveniently will allow her to stay close friends with him for years to come.
I like both girls. They all love him for so long after all, this mofo is really dumb. Why introduce such a good childhood friend only for her to suffer.

Group Leader
This series and Hello, I'm The Hero's Father ~I'm Sorry For All The Trouble My Foolish Son Has Caused You~ came back from the dead on the same day.

Dex-chan lover
Ok, just want to say something about MC characters like this.
Yeah yeah, we all know they are somewhat dense but here is the thing, I really think this don't count with tsun FMCs.
Look, if someone denies and say things "it's totally nothing like that" don't matter if it's seems she is lying, you can't just ignore it and say "uooou, she likes me". It's basic respect.
So i generally blame the character that keep denying, being forceful to someone that their words are keeping a distance it's not right.
Remember, the professed word matter more than the supossed actions because the hidden meaning behind the actions it's just a supposition

Dex-chan lover
Ok, she called her the president. I am pretty sure his childhood friend also get back in time.
And at least his friend and sister.
How? How much time? Who knows.
I feel each person leap to a different moment.

Dex-chan lover
Only 12 chapters. I guess the author couldn't deliver what the publisher was axing from them.
tenor.gif

Dex-chan lover
Dang, this already ended huh? I don’t know whether to get invested or not, which is a shame because it seems interesting.
I read the light novel, it's actually a good story and worth getting invested into. You can find fan TLs of it online and that'll probably be better than in manga format

Users who are viewing this thread