Kichiku Eiyuu - Vol. 1 Ch. 1.2

Dex-chan lover
Dex-chan lover
Why are people so quick to accuse groups of censoring, when the most obvious explanation is that magazine raws are already censored?

ya dont get why people do erotic mangas but then give it the worst censoring ever
So people would buy uncensored tankoubons, duh. Also, magazines probably have their own say in level of censorship.

Dex-chan lover
Why are people so quick to accuse groups of censoring, when the most obvious explanation is that magazine raws are already censored?
probably because there are TL do this? censored the page then tell people to go to their page or patreon to see it.
I did look around for raw too and i see plenty of uncensored.

Dex-chan lover
probably because there are TL do this? censored the page then tell people to go to their page or patreon to see it.
Well, i guess i can see it being the case, although, in most cases i've seen the censorship came from raws.

Dex-chan lover
Well, i guess i can see it being the case, although, in most cases i've seen the censorship came from raws.
ya, sometime it depend on the publisher though that usually just remove the nip and really small light near the crotch, i rarely see them blur half of the page like this one, that why i check other raw to see if it the case or not.

Dex-chan lover
I can see that happening, but sometimes the group just translated using raws from the magazine and not from the tanko (probly its harder to get those, like having to get someone to buy the volume for you...).

Dex-chan lover
klWJpZo.jpeg

Dex-chan lover
Man op characters get boring pretty easily, I'm sure we are all here for the stupid sex anyway

Users who are viewing this thread