Kichiku Eiyuu - Vol. 1 Ch. 6 - Violet

Dex-chan lover
So girls with the demon eye are those that have formed a contract to be a sacrifice for the demon lord in exchange for power. (all good)
The power is hereditary. (mkay?)
Being a sacrifice means you are cursed to not have sex with anyone other than the demon lord. (...wait)
The demon lord disappeared with the demon realm TENS OF THOUSANDS of years ago. (Wait WUT?!!!!!!)

How do you pass down a hereditary curse if you can't have sex?
So unless all demon eye holders are extremely long lived races, they should have all long since been extinct.
The only exception is new contracts being formed, knowing that they would never be able to have kids afterwards.

At best this would make more sense as a contract for combat nuns. Or living weapons that exist purely for a countries power. Their are plenty of ways to abuse this as a plot point, but the story used it in the stupidest way.

So girls with the demon eye are those that have formed a contract to be a sacrifice for the demon lord in exchange for power. (all good)
Being a sacrifice means you are cursed to not have sex with anyone other than the demon lord. (...wait)
The demon lord disappeared with the demon realm TENS OF THOUSANDS of years ago. (Wait WUT?!!!!!!)

So unless all demon eye holders are extremely long lived races, they should have all long since been extinct.
The only exception is new contracts being formed, knowing that they would never be able to have kids afterwards.

At best this would make more sense as a contract for combat nuns. Or living weapons that exist purely for a countries power. Their are plenty of ways to abuse this as a plot point, but the story used it in the stupidest way.
It was probably recessive genes

Dex-chan lover
It was probably recessive genes
I'm assuming the men born from the union between Demon Eye holders and the Demon Lord don't have any restrictions

They are then able to pass it on as a recessive gene like you mentioned

Dex-chan lover

My friend, there are times you need to turn off your brain so it wouldn't hurt.

Dex-chan lover
I'm happy for Violet. Shit, I felt a tear in my eye.
i3UPKIq.png

Dex-chan lover
So wholesome~
She finally had seggs :glee:

Also damn Gill really just gave him the position despite him always refusing to be demon lord, huh? :kek:

Users who are viewing this thread