Kichiku Eiyuu - Vol. 2 Ch. 14 - Heltera rookie adventurer

Dex-chan lover
Crazy to think how one day he will fuck all of them

Dex-chan lover
I gotta admit, besides being excessively horny, his claim was rather effective at dissipating the unrest and suspicion that the adventurers were having

Dex-chan lover
"Let's see, I have a family that should control agriculture, food and drink, financing and theives. What crest should I give them?"
"How about wheat? Or maybe fish if it's maritime?"
"Nah, let's go with snakes and swords!"
"A bit weird, but I guess the snake sort of fits the whole thieves+loanshark aspect. Even if it's very peculiar to decide to have that as your forward-facing persona on your crest."

"Ok, now I have a family that does crafting, R&D, etc. What crest for them?"
"Hmm, maybe vials? Or Hammers? Some bathrobed magician holding a large fireball above their head?"
"Too late, I already picked fishes for them!"
"What? ...Why? No seriously, why?! They had nothing to do with food, did they? You are messing with us aren't you?"

"Now we have the family handling general goods, appraisal services, drink (again), and I guess also adventurers guild. They are the weakesy. Crest?"
"An eyeglass? And maybe a sack or backpack? That would fit the general goods aspect, and even their minor venture into adventuring. And let's add a beer mug, or casket, or maybe wine-bottle, for the liquor aspect."
"Nope, it's going to be a two-faced wolf surrounded by stars. To show that they are ruling over 7 others. And really give focus to the adventuring bussiness, the other parts don't matter."
"But wasn't that the 'oh, and I guess also...' portion? And what do you mean, vassals? Weren't they the weakest faction?!"

"This last family does soldiers & law enforcement, crest?"
"sarcastic voice Oh I don't know, maybe a hammer and some wheat? And maybe a backpack too?"
"How does that fit?! I'll give them a sword, shield, and some prideful-looking predatory bird!"
flips table
"FUCK YOU! I'm gonna murder you, I know where your letterbox lives and where you park your slippers, I'm heading there right now, just wait for a minute!"

Dex-chan lover
smart move, make yourself stand out but not on high regards but not so low either

You guys need to step up your game. The other language already translated up to ch39, we are behind the story!!!

I'd love to see that all black girl. Hehehe

Dex-chan lover
Well that's certainly one way to stop people bitching about MC "not being worthy" or something.
Has anybody ever actually heard that line in real life, though?
As anything other than ironic, I mean?

I've never understood this trope, cos I've never even heard of it happening, much less ever heard or seen it; I think you'd get (quite literally) punched in the face if you were ever stupid enough to say that shit out loud.

It seems totally unnecessary.

Dex-chan lover
Maaaaaaaannnnn.....

This concept is perfect for manga, amd I don't need some compilated-ass sex scene in every chapter, but...

This damn manga just DRAAAAAAGGGGSSSSS ... ... .... .. OOOONNNNNN ..... .... . ...... FOOORRRR .... ... . --- .... .... ... EEEVVVEEERRRRRRRRR.... ..... ... ....

And it drags on for everything... like, for no reason...

Dex-chan lover
I'm guessing he's a kobold, since they're generally dog-men in Japanese media
Kobolds have generally been dog-men at least since the first publication of ye olde Monster Manual. But the fur person in question looks rather feline to me. So, catbold?

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread