Kichiku Eiyuu - Vol. 3 Ch. 16 - The fire witch of The Silence House

Dex-chan lover
That was some truly op anime cliche cringe right there, just blowing out your enemy's attack like a candle.
I mean its funny in a way, mainly because its written kind a seriously.

Thanks everyone at Galaxy Degen Scans for the translation

Dex-chan lover
i was unenlightened
They had a release delay of 1-2 weeks at best. Old tactic to persuade ppl to read at one’s site instead of (old) Batoto/MD. Most group in MD nowadays stick to MD since it’s much cheaper to NOT have your own server, so it’s a bit unusual to find a release delay nowadays. I don’t even know if GD still has the same release delay or not, if any, but it’s increasingly normal for big groups to forget to update some mangas until someone snipes them past the 3-month courtesy line (i still have several older mangas that haven’t seen an update in years because no one remembers them)

Dex-chan lover
sheesh talk about a hothead. nearly destroying a town just because of a petty grudge against someone more talented than her.

They had a release delay of 1-2 weeks at best. Old tactic to persuade ppl to read at one’s site instead of (old) Batoto/MD. Most group in MD nowadays stick to MD since it’s much cheaper to NOT have your own server, so it’s a bit unusual to find a release delay nowadays. I don’t even know if GD still has the same release delay or not, if any, but it’s increasingly normal for big groups to forget to update some mangas until someone snipes them past the 3-month courtesy line (i still have several older mangas that haven’t seen an update in years because no one remembers them)
That's very sad for us, I'm waiting on a few ones that had a lot of updates, then is 3/4 months without a word :(

Dex-chan lover
That's very sad for us, I'm waiting on a few ones that had a lot of updates, then is 3/4 months without a word :(
Now you know why sometimes ppl snipe/reclaim series done by large groups with inconsistent releases.

And then you have groups that only do release nuts (Biamam, Imperfect)

Dex-chan lover
TIME FOR

zRonfzi.jpg
Like a breeze..
Flame goes down..
In a middle of chaos.
..Arrive the hero and his blowing mouth.
Careful not to
Blow inside
The camel toe
Else you might accidentally
Kill her

I don’t know when I heard this but blowing air into your sensual meat parts can cause something lethal to happen or something…

Dex-chan lover
Raw is up to Chapter 40, soooo.....

Dex-chan lover
Lucky perverts out there waiting for wind to blow skirts up while this guy creates his own miracles.

Users who are viewing this thread