Kichiku Eiyuu - Vol. 5 Ch. 35 - Calamity

Dex-chan lover
are we trying to summon a Biblical accurate angel with a ritual like that or what geeez . althou i mean i guess i see the idea of it
the angel comes down as Sympathy to the sinner

Dex-chan lover
Catching up the last 15-16 chapters in a row has been a mistake, I did not enjoy any of the chapters but hoped it will wrap up this arc quick and move to more fun stuff, this series turned in to a goblin rape fantasy, dropping it, going to take a shower and watch cute animal videos, what a vile manga this turned in to...

Dex-chan lover
Catching up the last 15-16 chapters in a row has been a mistake, I did not enjoy any of the chapters but hoped it will wrap up this arc quick and move to more fun stuff, this series turned in to a goblin rape fantasy, dropping it, going to take a shower and watch cute animal videos, what a vile manga this turned in to...
I mean, it starts off with a Goblin rape scene, maybe you went into this with slightly wrong expectations?

Nothing good ever comes from time travel or rape, literary. So is this not a train wreck? Are you not entertained?

As a bonus, even the light of censorship has notably diminished lately.

Dex-chan lover

And another one gone, and another one gone~ Another normie bites the dust~ 👋

Dex-chan lover
So when tentacle rape happened it was fine but now tha goblins are involved it's vile and disgusting?
What blatant racism agains goblins!

Users who are viewing this thread