Kichiku Eiyuu - Vol. 8 Ch. 61

Dex-chan lover
So the conditions for reaching "sainthood" are not to be a righteous, holy savior of the people, but instead to simply be strong enough to reach that level of power and to accomplish an impossible goal you desire strongly enough. Such as being a bloodthirsty indiscriminate killer or being a literal iron fisted tyrant. Or just fucking every girl that meets your fancy apparently

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
My biggest question is, does Camila really hate him? I mean, she was blushing back then when our boy literally doggy styled melody, not to mention in this chapter when his face gets close to her. Also, fun fact: every girl on the volume cover always gets fucked with the mc, and the fact that camila is on vol. 6 cover...If my guess is correct, then it will not be long before we see it :smugnako:

f42gO91.jpeg

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
My biggest question is, does Camila really hate him? I mean, she was blushing back then when our boy literally doggy styled melody, not to mention in this chapter when his face gets close to her. Also, fun fact: every girl on the volume cover always gets fucked with the mc, and the fact that camila is on vol. 6 cover...If my guess is correct, then it will not be long before we see it :smugnako:

f42gO91.jpeg
Don’t overthink it. Tsundere gonna tsundere till the very end.

Dex-chan lover
So the conditions for reaching "sainthood" are not to be a righteous, holy savior of the people, but instead to sinply be atrong wnough to reach that level of power and to accomplish an impossible goal you desire strongly enough. Such as being a bloodthirsty indiscriminate killer or being a literal iron fisted tyrant. Or just fucking every girl that meets your fancy apparently
He will probably reach Sainthood when he fucks every kind of girl possible or something, he should be halfway through since he is already done with Hell and now he needs to do it with every girl on the Human world

Fed-Kun's army
It was fun while it last, but after ~1 month of no new chapter, I've forgotten all the plot. These 2 recent chapters made no sense to me, I don't have a clue what was going on anymore. It's good to drop this series here.

Dex-chan lover
Thanks as always for the great translations, and don't worry if you fall behind we all know you'll get to it when you can.

Fed-Kun's army
things are looking good and the non translated chapters are looking fun too

Dex-chan lover
It was fun while it last, but after ~1 month of no new chapter, I've forgotten all the plot. These 2 recent chapters made no sense to me, I don't have a clue what was going on anymore. It's good to drop this series here.
try working on reading retention my dude. many manga are monthly chapters, so if you want to read manga you need to learn how to retain information for longer than a goldfish ^_^

Dex-chan lover
As if this Saint poses any actual threat.
depends on their power. he's already shown weaknesses to holy things although hes gained minor resistance since then. Given that saints are explained in this chapter as anyone willing to go beyond the boundaries of their limits to obtain an impossible goal and succeed then they could be just as powerful or more so than him.

Users who are viewing this thread