Kichiku Eiyuu

Bruh at this point just make hentai... I hope the author makes an NSFW Explicit version, like what happened with Ane Naru Mono

Dex-chan lover
This is a seriously horny manga that's censored beyond viewing.

What's the point if you can't see anything?

Dex-chan lover
The art is very good, theres a lot of sex as expected of a smut story but also a lot of comedy on par with good rom-com out there (but with actual sex as part of the comedy)

Dex-chan lover
There's a lot of rape.... Like the whole thing is raping non stop by the goblins/bad guys. And unfortunately apart from the first heroine, all of the other girls, even main girls that the MC encounters and become part of his group have been raped. They also have sex with the MC afterwards but they get constantly and brutally raped by the bad guys. It's like a trope... just terrible writing..

Nah man.. This shit is just a fucked up version of goblin slayer. Terrible garbage... I like trash manga on occasion but I can never stomach main girls getting raped. Literally nhentai material. If you like that kind of stuff well, you will enjoy this thoroughly

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
To make it short, the manga started great and had its potential but because of the hard censorship it got axed with its first publisher.
The good part -> It got a second chance with a new publisher.
The bad part -> The story changed dramaticly. We talking here on bait and switch type of thing.

You see, in the beginning it was sold as a Harem with OP MC, which after publisher change it shifted more towards random sex between other males/monsters with all the different girls. Why ? Probably because of random rape and gangbangs scenes. To the point where at the chapter of 32 MC even share one of his girls with some random guy. Why ? There is no reasons, just for the sake of it :rolleyes:. I skipped after chapter 19 or so as it was absurd how much others had sex... in a "HAREM" manga... but after some months I came back and see nothing was changed, in fact it get worse and worse. The "Harem" theme was also put onto the back burner because Gore and random rapes of girls is the main plot now.

Dex-chan lover
Best chapter from the raws for ecchi scene is the first half of chapter 35 after you read up to chapter 13.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
i never thought i would say this but honestly i prefer if the censorship was the black bars not this blurred/practically erased shit man

thank god the censorship stopped around ch 12

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread