Kiichi!! - Vol. 6 Ch. 55

Miv

Aggregator gang
I guess the higher ups are pedos or something? Or just not interested in pursuing a dead case?

Kid is going to beat up the cops in time.

Dex-chan lover
That is how he become an asssassin? Seriously I have no clue where this is going

Dex-chan lover
idk if this would be spoiler or not, but here's my opinion
the pedo who using misato before kiichi beat her father is some kind of high politician in that city (based on the previous chapter when misato saw some politician poster for a while), maybe when kiichi make some chaotic at the police station, the chief of that station knows about kiichi true intention and that chief maybe have some connection to the pedo, so he didn't want the pedo to be known. And that's why nakanuma transferred to the other station, and then the chief says he would "continue" the investigation, which is kiichi kinda getting suspicious. (cmiiw)

Dex-chan lover
Kiichi my boy... that police chief scream corrupt cop, it wouldn't surprise me if he is in cahoots with Sone and is also a costumer.

Man i was suspecting Nakanuma too, but he turned to be descent enough to be taken off the case, argh this shit is too real i hate it.

Users who are viewing this thread