Kiite kuremasu yo ne? Senpai - Ch. 2 - Taking a bath

Dex-chan lover
Oh, so this is the series that you are picking up! I just found this series and am enjoying it already. Thanks for the translation

Dex-chan lover
Looks pretty good so far, I'm curious how she knows so much and how the ticket came to be. There's almost a time traveler thing going on.

Group Leader
Thanks for picking this up!
Thank you
Please keep this up i want more of that sugar
Oh, so this is the series that you are picking up! I just found this series and am enjoying it already. Thanks for the translation
Looks pretty good so far, I'm curious how she knows so much and how the ticket came to be. There's almost a time traveler thing going on.

Thanks for reading it!! I really appreciate your kind comments!
Chapter 3 is all good just some TL and SFX. If possible I do want a Translator but only if you're willing to do it and also the accuracy too, but there's no pay soo... Lol (im doing this purely for fun). Anyways i can maybe get Chapter 3 out during May, and if there's enough demand i can do Chapter 4 aswell (probably June? I cant make promises). It hearing you guys enjoy it really made my day! And make me wanna do more but (Im too busy Irl after today and its hell Cleaning and TLing) lol, once again i appreciate your kind words!

Edit: I got Chapter 4 Done as well and Left TL checking so will release them soon... idk just soon ok bye

Last edited:
Supporter
OK, I thought I was losing my mind thinking that they were literally retreading things they talked about in chapter 1. Turns out it was a first part done of chapter 2 from the other day...

Oh! Even though you're new, the quality is pretty good! I'm liking this, thank you for pinking it up!

Users who are viewing this thread