Kiite kuremasu yo ne? Senpai - Vol. 3 Ch. 19 - Board Games

Group Leader
Joined
Dec 14, 2024
Messages
99
We will be adding all chapters from the other scanlation teams to our website next week, now that we have their approval and authorization. Please note that we are working to improve the reading experience on our website. You can also create an account, go to your profile, and adjust your manga reading preferences there.1780804024864.png
 
Active member
Joined
May 15, 2025
Messages
25
Thank you for the TL! I checked out the website and its looking great, however it seems like the image size is locked unless you use the long strip setting and when I try and use the fullscreen mode together with long strip I'm not able to scroll down at all. (I might just be stupid though idk)
 
Group Leader
Joined
Dec 14, 2024
Messages
99
Thank you for the TL! I checked out the website and its looking great, however it seems like the image size is locked unless you use the long strip setting and when I try and use the fullscreen mode together with long strip I'm not able to scroll down at all. (I might just be stupid though idk)
Thanks for letting us know. We are still in the process of rolling out some changes for manga support but appreciate you taking the time to let us know of a potential issue and for checking out our website.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Top