Kijima-san & Yamada-san - Vol. 2 Ch. 6

Dex-chan lover
wowow that was a quick confession and with no misunderstandings?! what is this

Group Leader
Looks like Kijima-san is giving up on telling Yamada-san his secret. Not a good idea. I wonder how she'll react when she finds out from someone else.

Congratulations, you failed successfully, way to go winning by losing but also losing by winning

Dex-chan lover
hearing inner voice will never done us any good in real couple love life tbh

A confession in chapter 6, and not chapter 63???

THIS AUTHOR'S A MADMAN I TELL YOU...A MADMAN!!!!

Dex-chan lover
My man has to say his shit straight, otherwise we’ll have 717.5 chapters of musou telepathy all over again with timeskip and everything and my girl won’t know his secret still...

Dex-chan lover
I am slightly disgusted by the decision not to tell your girlfriend you can read minds. It brings a dark shroud over this lovely romance manga, and I hope this is remedied quickly.

A cute fluffy manga, now with negative undertones from now on because he decided not to tell her straight away. The ability to read minds feels like something you should probably tell the person before getting in a relationship with them. The feelings of betrayal as well as the feeling of not being trusted will be much more intense when you are already in a relationship with that person.

I can see predictable drama with the person who he fell out with in the past due to his secret, they will probably end up revealing his secret to her. Admittedly, with how this manga seems to be progressing, I don't think she will entertain thoughts of breaking up with him for long, if at all. Still, the drama will most likely be present.

This has suddenly become hard to read, at least for me.

Dex-chan lover
Kinda rude to shit on his determination and feelings like that...

Dex-chan lover
nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Oooohohoho! Interesting. Very interesting. Didn't expect a confession this early. But he still didn't managed to tell his secret. Really looking forward how will this affect their growth as a couple!

Always bring a backup clothes when you're going to a water attractions! I still cant forget when the roller coaster that i rode have a puddle splash at the end of the ride and my clothes was all messs mygod!

Users who are viewing this thread