Kijima-san & Yamada-san - Vol. 2 Ch. 7

Dex-chan lover
Good. The whole premise was weirdly frustrating.
I mean, he can read minds... but sort of refuses to do anything with that? I mean, he realizes that Yamada-San likes him, but first, she's really obvious about it and you don't need to be an expert in body language to notice without powers, and second, the progression between these two takes a very boringly slow and mundane course anyway.
He knows about his otaku friend's insecurities, but refuses to do anything about it, he won't do anything about his face scaring people, or help that woman find the payphone.
The whole story could have no telepathy and be a fairly standard OL slice of life with nothing in the plot changing.
So yeah, a development forcing the protagonist to leave this limbo? Awesome sauce.

Unlike a few who seem to really appreciate this twist, I find the twist frustrating.
First, there is the case with him not telling her about his powers, and now we have this plot twist full of drama suddenly showing up.

I just want to read a cute and fluffy manga without it containing drama, darn it.

Did this fluff just got dark? I don’t know, it ended on kiind of a cliffhanger. So, probably gonna find in the next chapter. Let’s see how it goes.🤔

Dex-chan lover
Yes but please get Yamada the flowers. Also Yamada's thoughts are so wholesome and pure, two mind-readers are to drawn to her thoughts uwuwuuwuwuw

Dex-chan lover
What a twist. It seems like this lady's way more liberal in her use of her telepathy. This can be either very good or really, really bad.

Dex-chan lover
@Pink95
He'll get teased endlessly! Teased to death! Both for having otaku hobbies and hiding them when working! It'll be teasing from waking to sleep!

So a pretty good ship

Dex-chan lover
She must be Professor X, here to thwart our MC with psychic shit.

Contributor
I don't mind this development too much. I can't say I have a good read on this woman, but I think she'll settle into the role of a wingwoman.

Users who are viewing this thread