634457ce-6579-4e69-8cea-197d78c5ed95
Septazia Dex-chan lover Joined Apr 3, 2024 Messages 2,245 Apr 21, 2026 #2 Thanks for translating this as well. Is quite sweet, shoujo in all the right ways. Typo at page 8, "deamed".
Thanks for translating this as well. Is quite sweet, shoujo in all the right ways. Typo at page 8, "deamed".
Desperdb Dex-chan lover Joined Jan 8, 2023 Messages 283 Apr 21, 2026 #3 Nice material to accompany those that have finished the anime
M mbaryu Joined Mar 27, 2026 Messages 4 Apr 21, 2026 #4 Septazia said: Thanks for translating this as well. Is quite sweet, shoujo in all the right ways. Typo at page 8, "deamed". Click to expand... Thanks, I'll pass that along!
Septazia said: Thanks for translating this as well. Is quite sweet, shoujo in all the right ways. Typo at page 8, "deamed". Click to expand... Thanks, I'll pass that along!
B baconbanana Double-page supporter Joined Mar 16, 2019 Messages 47 Apr 22, 2026 #5 I just love the YEET! as she tosses the snake >_<