Kikaijikake no Marie - Vol. 2 Ch. 8 - Ch. 8

Supporter
20240815214657-d0051a5e.png

Group Leader
The number of pages in each chapter is a staggeringly 40+, and I salute to all the scanlators who have to tackle so many pages on other series. I can't guarantee you'll be able to read another chapter immediately, maybe after a few weeks, give or take, but rest assured it has been revived. It will be worked on starting from now on.

Dex-chan lover
thank you so much necromancer-sama :bocchiwave: Arthur totally love you even if you aren't a machine and have emotions, don't worry Marie

Dex-chan lover
Take your time. I'm happy with slow updates over none. The OG scanlation team is focused solely on Hajime No Ippo right now (not that I'm complaining), so I'm happy SOMEONE is picking this up.

Reactions: 634
Group Leader
Take your time. I'm happy with slow updates over none. The OG scanlation team is focused solely on Hajime No Ippo right now (not that I'm complaining), so I'm happy SOMEONE is picking this up.
I mainly pick up well-beloved titles that were dropped for one reason or another, and I never pick up anything untouched. I just really like to finish other people's unfinished work

That is the deer way

Group Leader
Thank you for picking this up, so happy to see it's back.

If you're still looking for clean/redraw help by the time you see this OP; I have experience with that and have been looking for other titles to work on since my last series ended so I'd be happy to offer my assistance.

Group Leader
Thank you for picking this up, so happy to see it's back.

If you're still looking for clean/redraw help by the time you see this OP; I have experience with that and have been looking for other titles to work on since my last series ended so I'd be happy to offer my assistance.
Hey! I'd be glad to have any kind of help, honestly. Having a more experienced redrawer can help me release these more quickly. Where can I contact you directly? I have all of the raws here right now, though I'm currently working on Pan wo Nameruna as we speak.

Group Leader
Hey! I'd be glad to have any kind of help, honestly. Having a more experienced redrawer can help me release these more quickly. Where can I contact you directly? I have all of the raws here right now, though I'm currently working on Pan wo Nameruna as we speak.
Cool, I'd be happy to help out with cleans/redraws as needed. I've tried sending a friend request to the discord username you included in the chapter. Hope that works for you.

Users who are viewing this thread