Kikaku Hazure no Eiyuu ni Sodate Rareta, Joushiki Hazure no Mahou Kenshi - Vol. 4 Ch. 16

Dex-chan lover
I'm confused.
Why did those mobs throwing stones at MC?
If they though he was one of the bad guys, doing that to the "supposedly" bad guy would just get them killed.
It would make more sense if they feared and avoided him instead.
:questionblob:

Fed-Kun's army
I'm confused.
If they though he was one of the bad guys, doing that to the "supposedly" bad guy would just get them killed.
because he the son of Relics, who is supposedly a "coward" and is just taking the title of a hero
and he didn't do anything to save the town or something like that

Dex-chan lover
Eh, might stick around a few more chapers, but if this is what it is going to turn to then im out

Dex-chan lover
because he the son of Relics, who is supposedly a "coward" and is just taking the title of a hero
and he didn't do anything to save the town or something like that
Morons who thought that 1 hero can easily defeat 4 other heroes working together. :facepalm:

The problem was one of those mobs even said, "You guys are behind all this, right!?" and treated MC as a traitor. Imagine if MC wasn't a good guy. Those mobs would end up beaten or even dead. And they still dare to demand his protection.
:shamihuh:

Dex-chan lover
Ouch... so yeah, I can honestly see this and last chapter enraging the audience and it soon there after getting the axe. Even if adaptation was just used as advertising for the LN, I get the feeling only the people with a NTR fetish would continue after this.

Dex-chan lover
I'm confused.
Because people are selfish cunts who want results first at other’s expense. And if the hero can’t or didn’t do hero stuff, is he really a hero? The ignorant masses will go back to praising the hero anyway once he does hero things. It’s amazing how some people are innately hypocritical.

Users who are viewing this thread