Kikonsha no Seikatsu wa Saikou Desu - Oneshot

Dex-chan lover
This doujin made me know why Love Hotel in Japan is too many. Nothing because many Japanese live in Tokyo that have more than 30 million people.

The area is not too wide to let all the people live in that place so they make the many places small like this person's house. Not only small, but even the wall is not insulated the sound is very good. So if you do the night activity, you need to hold the voice and sound.

Because of that, if the couple want to do it not at home but at a love hotel to protect the image. Don't want the neighbours to know what you do. Maybe because of this, some couples do that on the outside 🤔 .

neon tetras and male bettas in 1 tank in the love hotel. those tetras will die from stress from being chased around by the bettas while the bettas will try kill each other

Dex-chan lover
neon tetras and male bettas in 1 tank in the love hotel. those tetras will die from stress from being chased around by the bettas while the bettas will try kill each other
Come for the hot, loving, baby-making sex, stay for the ichthyological advice...

Dex-chan lover
But, did she get pregnant?

Srsly though, I've known a lot of couples that when they tried real hard, couldn't get pregnant, but when they quit trying to force it, it just happened on it's own. Maybe it's a stress thing?

Dex-chan lover
But, did she get pregnant?

Srsly though, I've known a lot of couples that when they tried real hard, couldn't get pregnant, but when they quit trying to force it, it just happened on it's own. Maybe it's a stress thing?
Its honestly multiple factors playing part. Being pressured does play a part in failed conception; but so does wife's ovulation cycle, wife and husband's body condition, and the quality of both the sperm and the egg.

And that is excluding the innate situation of both wife and husband that is just what it is (getting the short stick of genetic lottery from their ancestors)

Users who are viewing this thread