Kikori no Isekai Tan - Ch. 3

Dex-chan lover
Something feels off. The gal has a day job, so seems unlikely she will be joining the MC as a consistent party member, yet she is on the cover. So is this a one time event, or will she just be something of a non-sexual commuter wife while the MC is in town.

Also yet another example why MC needs a helmet. Seems he can't get in a fight without face tanking an attack.

Well this chapter is wholesome, thanks for the translation KSGroupscans. A bit convenient for our MC to have found himself such a kind person. Especially for a Isekai story trying for a darker atmosphere that one would expect for the world the story is set in.

Something feels off. The gal has a day job, so seems unlikely she will be joining the MC as a consistent party member, yet she is on the cover. So is this a one time event, or will she just be something of a non-sexual commuter wife while the MC is in town.

Also yet another example why MC needs a helmet. Seems he can't get in a fight without face tanking an attack.
I feel like its going to go down the route of the shop and/or gets sold, taken, destroyed and the two go on an journey adventuring together. but you never know, its becoming more popular and reoocuring for main characters to be killed off, so I guess its a wait and see

Dex-chan lover
It's always weird that when I read manga sometimes i felt that some manga have a similar plot plus artstyle to another but isn't make by the same groups.
Because this feel like Rebuild World beside from the obvious.

Dex-chan lover
It's always weird that when I read manga sometimes i felt that some manga have a similar plot plus artstyle to another but isn't make by the same groups.
Because this feel like Rebuild World beside from the obvious.
You're not alone, I also thought of Rebuild World when I saw Aria and her interactions. lol

Dex-chan lover
A girl ...
  • ... want you to wait for her.
    • ... wanted you to wait for her for an activity done together.
  • ... helps you.
  • ... insist you call her by her name, and not by "you".
    • ... want you to remember her name.
    • ... warns you to not make the same mistake with her, while she is smiling.
  • ... tells: "I quite like you."
    • ... likes that you blush.
  • ... kills an enemy you missed, and she does not brag and/or does not mock you* about it.
    * = Until you realize it yourself, and you point it out yourself.
  • ... tells: "I took an interest in you."
  • ... makes you miss the chance to get a lodging, then literally pulls you to her home, while she has a wide smile.
    After you point that out:​
    • She is at first flustered and hesitates**, but then...
      ** = She has to think about, what to answer, unlike any other thing she told before.
      • ... she tells you with a even bigger smile that "If you have such courage and power, you can take me."
      • "Based on your blushing face, I take that's a no then..."
        (She sounds like her proposal was serious.)
    • ... tells "Alright! Just come in!", and proceeds to push you into her home.
  • ... 1st tough in her home is to make you strip, and take a shower.
    (To the translator: Shouldn't this be "taking a bath" instead of "taking a shower"?)​
  • ... start to take off your clothes herself.
  • ... cooks with you together.
  • ... has a bright smile while eating with you the meal you prepared together.
aVBV50YW_700w_0.jpg

Dex-chan lover
If I remove the harem isekai glasses for a minute, I'd think she's more of a familial onee-san type who you can rely on once in a while.

Users who are viewing this thread