Kill the Hero - Vol. 1 Ch. 1

Came at a good time when solo leveling and The beginning after the end is going on a break and i have nothing left to read

Supporter
Berserk + Solo Leveling + ??? = Profit.

And with all that Corona panic I must totally have missed the news about giant monster gates and literal gods descending. Weird.

I prefer if it about the one pretending to be hero than about the other one.

There’s a whole subgenre of books based off this type of premise. Solo Leveling is NOT unique in that regard. It simply just handles the related concepts and world building in an interesting way.

I remember this story... should be good. This is a reincarnator story. This isn't even the same as solo leveling, but if you've read reincarnator stories then it'll be the same trope.

@yeahjerry its not even how they do the concepts and worldbuilding, its just because of the art

also did it mean that our mc was the one that really killed and got the group to get so far? and they kill him b efore the final boss? i feel like they just died with the final boss and it wanted to have fun and reset our mc to get his revenge as the boss sits back, enjoys some tea, and watches the carnage.

Double-page supporter
Can't read a single manwha anymore without someone regurgitating "OmG SoLo LEvEliNg".
Newsflash: Neither one is an original concept.

@permisan it would be interesting to see how things unfold if it there really was a third party behind the betrayel.

Also suspecting that the same beings who granted them their powers just went "Nah, this isn't why we gave them this crap. This guy looks like he can probably do something."

@LostBlue oh third party, shadow group sounds good. all the beings granting these gaming/revival powers just wanted some new entertainment, prime time at 5 time! Just ask your cable providers to install the "Lets! Do! It! Again!!!" channel. (subscriptions may alter character design and future abilities, something something legalise here)

Fed-Kun's army
Buddy, I’m not sure why you expected a self-proclaimed savior who went as far as to call his party the “Messiah Guild” to be a genuine good guy. That kind of name is strictly the provenance of cult leaders.

Dex-chan lover
@permisan
If i'm not remembering it wrongly or misunderstanding it, they just didn't want to fight the boss, because if they win, they lose their authority as players, and if they lose, they either die or lose respect and status as the best.

Users who are viewing this thread