Kill the Hero - Vol. 3 Ch. 143

Dex-chan lover
I hate non conclusion endings. Why?

pp,550x550.jpg

Dex-chan lover
Well the MC did what the title is called, plus he pretty much got rid of the main problems from his first life and to me I kinda like this ending.

Dex-chan lover
thanks for the chapter and the whole store
soo it raises questions, is boldy the player? seems like he heavy hinted on the reset.

but i guess sicne the story is over we may never find out
so it stillw as a nice read

Fed-Kun's army
I feel sorry for anyone who wasn't aware of how terrible the ending to this story was

Double-page supporter
To me was good and nice... The title is all about the meaning of the objective of the story... And after the objective of the story it's the end... People keep saying it was bad ended... Not totally... It's reach this objective of in killing the hero... '-'

And the fight show how the hero was stronger than mc, even if he had used so many externally things he had still a little gap in power...

I only didn't liked how the red hair girl ended...nit was more like she was victimized than she should be... To me she was a villainess that was afraid in dying... But was a bitch until the end... And sided with a crazy villain and did villain things... And it was ended as if it was nothing... u.u

Double-page supporter
Solo leveling was the same, with a stupid, unsatisfying ending.

I feel like Korean cartoonists are really bad at writing endings.
Not only Koreans... Chinese and Japanese too... They like to end history very open... It's like "I can make a continuation and use anything else with that end opened"...

SL, I started from the manwha, I remember I started it more or less from the time it was released in the beginning, it only had like 3 chaps... Or so... And because of the art and with good beginning and interesting beginning... I quit manwha to read the novel... I hadn't read the last 30 chaps because of bad translation and main reason was the story turned from good and interesting to a normal story that forgotten in using some interesting character, and turn goods character in a useless characters (like mc own father, it was best that he had died in the dungeon than let him alive to die in a way that wanted to give some kinda of dramatic scene but author forgot that mc had lived for so long without see his own father that turned in undramatic scene and it only give one more reason to see that SL was only one more normal story...)

It's have more advertising from manwha great ART hyped by the fans than actually a true masterpiece that really deserves what so many people proclaim...

I saw how the anime art will be in the trailer... It seems like a Japanese animation than actually a Korean animation... It's seems the studio is the reason... It's a Japanese studio... '-'

And still they decided to make a Live Action.... '-'

I don't think the studios are prepared to adapt this kinda of story in a serialization in live action...

But if they adapt half how Kingdom was adapted it will surprised me... '-'

Fed-Kun's army
Just to clarify, its named a side story. So far it is 5 chapters with at least 1 more.

Users who are viewing this thread