Kill the Male Lead to Become the Villainess - Ch. 4 - Under Her

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for chapter. Honestly I thought it will take more time. I am take peek of raw and this story seems interesting. Unfortunately I don't know those language, so I am happy you continued this story.

Thanks for the translation, wow the update is faster than i thought (usually around one week translation)

Dex-chan lover
image.png

Dex-chan lover
them: ambushing and trying to kill her
also them: surprised when she escaped and is angry that she doesn't just lay down and die

I've read plenty of cultivation stories filled with dumbfuck, but damn, these ones might be the dumbest so far.

anw, basically: she ruined the game too much (killing the protagonist, going around killing the protagonist's friends and allies (to be fair they attacked her first so), and the game found that it couldn't stop her so it just reset everything? Damn that's mean.

Though she still remembers everything, so things will definitely change this time!

thanks for the chapter!!! Really appreciate your work, especially all the redraws!!

Dex-chan lover
them: ambushing and trying to kill her
also them: surprised when she escaped and is angry that she doesn't just lay down and die

I've read plenty of cultivation stories filled with dumbfuck, but damn, these ones might be the dumbest so far.

anw, basically: she ruined the game too much (killing the protagonist, going around killing the protagonist's friends and allies (to be fair they attacked her first so), and the game found that it couldn't stop her so it just reset everything? Damn that's mean.

Though she still remembers everything, so things will definitely change this time!

thanks for the chapter!!! Really appreciate your work, especially all the redraws!!
I think reason she died is because she trying to go out "game map" or something that she saying about.

Dex-chan lover
I think reason she died is because she trying to go out "game map" or something that she saying about.
I don't think so? What even is a "game map" tbh? For a "game" about cultivation world, I would assume that the "game map" cover the entire world, because in most cultivation stories, the MC will go around the entire world, even to obscure places to get treasures.

Also, she said lots of things (mostly about how the world is just a "game") to a lot of people (from what we can see, probably to the people who tried to kill her to get revenge for the protagonist) but none of them even reacted/they all treated her like she's crazy.
Though we aren't sure how long has she been going on her journey alone, we do know that it's been a while, and the game didn't kill her for telling the truth to others because literally no one believed her.

Group Leader
I don't think so? What even is a "game map" tbh? For a "game" about cultivation world, I would assume that the "game map" cover the entire world, because in most cultivation stories, the MC will go around the entire world, even to obscure places to get treasures.

Also, she said lots of things (mostly about how the world is just a "game") to a lot of people (from what we can see, probably to the people who tried to kill her to get revenge for the protagonist) but none of them even reacted/they all treated her like she's crazy.
Though we aren't sure how long has she been going on her journey alone, we do know that it's been a while, and the game didn't kill her for telling the truth to others because literally no one believed her.
I wouldn't worry about it, she figures shit out next chapter

Dex-chan lover
Absolutely awesome job here, and totally justified so far - the story looks like it'll be really interesting, the art is definitely worth putting effort into, and the translation is good (a few nitpicks could be made about the flow of the language, but nothing big). I'm really looking forward to seeing it progress.

Group Leader
Absolutely awesome job here, and totally justified so far - the story looks like it'll be really interesting, the art is definitely worth putting effort into, and the translation is good (a few nitpicks could be made about the flow of the language, but nothing big). I'm really looking forward to seeing it progress.
Sometimes after proofreading I reformulate some text and in some cases I forget to edit the other text bubbles hence (i.e I forgot to add "people spoke of several mud-like black tentacles that came out of her back" because it initally was "people said several mud-like black tentacles came out of her back") I correct those mistakes when I have the time

Dex-chan lover
Sometimes after proofreading I reformulate some text and in some cases I forget to edit the other text bubbles hence (i.e I forgot to add "people spoke of several mud-like black tentacles that came out of her back" because it initally was "people said several mud-like black tentacles came out of her back") I correct those mistakes when I have the time
Yeah, like I said there's just minor things, and if you're doing everything on your own it's totally reasonable for mistakes to creep in and not get picked up. It's really good, regardless of any minor things like that - thanks for the all the excellent work.

Users who are viewing this thread