Killer in Love

Supporter
Why do I feel like relationship between mc and this girl will be like in Dead Tube

I just found this ,urm..it looks promising. im looking forward for the next chapter. Thank you for picking up this project 🙏❤

That dood with the bad dye job is just asking to lose all his friends lol why do I feel lik he loves playing the victim

Group Leader
fantastic quality scanlations, ty Hyakuro Translations!! really excited for the next chapters!

speculation but
A lot of the comments are suspecting the FL to have messed over the ML, but I wonder if the ML just...snapped and it kept devolving? After all, she was crying in the opening scenario. And the cover art seems to show both of them as equally culpable.

This cover makes me wonder how things are going to play out, it looks like an interesting title. I liked the style.

Thank you Hyakuro Translations, looking forward to the next chapters! :D

hmm these two are murderers? XD like they get along then eventually they like killing aagahahahahah

God ive been a huge fan of this artist for YEARS so finding out they have a manga now makes me so happy! Thanks so much for translating 😭💖🙏

Ah, the internet at its finest, a piece of word on social media from a failure person spouting wild rumor from their mom basement with intent of being righteous but instead becoming a joker misguided who destroyed other people life with little regard of responsibility, the internet really are the face of the future and shiny path for humanity

sigh lol wonder how many people commenting there will have the balls to say that to the mc's face, one on one face to face without involving other people

cause some would cause a scene to be able to say that face to face by involving everyone as an audience while some will just let the subject in question overhear the conversations they're having

all in all they really don't have the balls to say that one on one face to face to the said person

Heeeeelloooo everyone!! Now welcome to this new manga that you're about to read! Are guys still curious on what a simp means? Well nothing to worry about that cause our very own main character of our story is the very definition of "SIMP"! So if you want to find out more about his stupidity then keep reading this manga and don't forgot to support the author for more "SIMP" scenes by him truly

Correct me if I'm wrong but, that's not how self-defense laws work right? I've only done the basic google search and I have no clue if I'm right or not but in japan, you have to prove that your actions were justified. And there were plenty of witnesses and a victim with a massive injury in his back possibly leaving him crippled. In the end, I'm not an expert at all and all I did was a 5-minute google search so if you know if got any of this wrong let me know, I feel it is very important to get something like this right, and if a story changes a law for the convenience of the plot, there should be a disclaimer of what it's changing. Who knows, I may just be rambling all the wrong information.

Users who are viewing this thread