Killing Bites - Vol. 17 Ch. 83 - "Who Is the Idiot Now?"

Dex-chan lover
4fc.jpg

I don't care about the lion and I only want someone to put him in his place, maybe kill him

Fed-Kun's army
There's no doubt he's a piece of shit. Even eating the apples, but he's right about being a circus lion, a real pity.
Hope he survives all this stuff and take revenge on those that tried to tame a lion (and if possible get killed while doing it, 'cause he deserves it XD)

Group Leader
@codetaku Paid good money to commission one of the best doujin artists in the biz to make it for me, so I might as well put it to good use.
ZINMmM7.jpg

Dex-chan lover
@Roadwarior2 You absolute madlad. Bless you, brother.

Is Lion really going to get killed by his dick? I guess Karma is the greatest bitch in this manga.
Truly, a fitting end for a rapist.

Fed-Kun's army
"I actually have no Idea how could anyone beat her"
Uhm, by being superior in a fight? The ability to detect everything is like the ability to predict the future, overrated because it won't really matter if you don't have the physical coordination to use that to your advantage of if the enemy's physical coordination is better than yours. Just because you have future prediction it won't change the fact that the opponent can read your moves by just looking at your stance and react to that too.

Fed-Kun's army
@Hejti she was not really arrogant, the most arrogant character here is Lion. Also an asspulling bitch because it doesn't matter how they try to explain this Eruza was really correct in saying she had the advantage while he was not transformed. I really want to see if they'll use the bullshit that Lion's are big and strong and don't really care about a Cheetah's speed. Cheetah's have a much higher chance of a successful hunt, can easily outpace a Lion and very rarely can get attacked. Cheetah will usually leave unscathed from the scene if a Lion appears. There's a whole 40km/h difference between a Lion and a Cheetah. This already goes to show how much of a bullshit that defense was on Lions part.
Like what happenes to all animals even Lions get pummeled from time to time, be it by the Hyena or even to the animals they are trying to hunt.

Fed-Kun's army
Hope they go through with it. Would be interesting to see the dynamic afterwards

Users who are viewing this thread