Killing Bites - Vol. 18 Ch. 85 - "I've Been Seriously Injured by Your Attack"

Aggregator gang
Okay, I hate Lion as much as the rest. But that was some bs comeback by Eruza. Besides, wasn't she already disqualified? How exactly do the rules work where someone who has already lost come back to nab the win after the fact?
That's like if a boxer won a match, but just as the referee is raising the winner's arm, the loser knocks the winner out and is declared the victor instead.

As absolutely hype as it is to see Eruza beating lion into submission with tiger's moves and her own determination, she should 100% kill the dude here.
Also, was it really necessary for her to piss herself for her plan to work 🤔

Dex-chan lover
is Roadwarrior posting Inaba-san somewhere? i cant seem to find it if its being translated

Group Leader
@LLENN
I am, just set Hentai to "View All" and you should be able to find it.
Fnhzhwf.png

Dex-chan lover
... well while this is still a sketchy way for the win to be claimed its still better then having the match end with her wetting herself and running off crying.

Killing Bites continues to be absolute garbage, wake me up when this changes.

Dex-chan lover
can we back to our Yuuya and Hitomi, im curious about them

Fucking nice! Glad to see that matches Aren't entirely determined by the animal matchup, but by the matchup of the humans themselves as well. Lion is a coward, and cheetah showed by continuing to fight after the roar that she was willing to get her revenge at any cost. Even if lion had won he would have suffered injuries that could have interfered with future battles, so he surrendered.

Users who are viewing this thread