Killing Bites - Vol. 24 Ch. 119 - "This Time, I May Actually Die"

Dex-chan lover
Ok guess Moe bit the dust & Hippo dude probably did die despite my prayers :(. They really do love adding as much Rio fanservice as possible & I'm not complaining because she is a sight to behold. Hope the fight doesn't get interrupted for plot reasons. Thanks for the translations.

Group Leader
Ok guess Moe bit the dust & Hippo dude probably did die despite my prayers :(. They really do love adding as much Rio fanservice as possible & I'm not complaining because she is a sight to behold. Hope the fight doesn't get interrupted for plot reasons. Thanks for the translations.
You’re welcome.
I don’t think this fight will be interrupted since that was already checked by the old guy subduing the dinomen. Not that I personally care anyway since Murata has made it quite clear that Pure has titanium plot armor, and so her plot trajectory is very predictable and thus rather boring.
I’m legitimately more interested in what literally every other character is up to at this moment since everyone of them has a high chance of being killed and thus there’s real stakes there, even Hitomi since she’s been relegated to an utterly peripheral character at this point.

I've been waiting so much for the fan-translation and it was worthy!
I've already saw the Raw in the japanese oficial website, but still wanted so much to read it in english!
I'm still happy that Mai is alive!

Now... can we have our Hippo bro back, plz? 👉👈
I think he pretty much died at this point, but it would be nice to see our Hippo bro again.

Last edited:
Rio knew Mai had a decoy the whole time but even in her inner monologues she acted like she killed Mai. She deserves an Oscar. At most, she might think she ended up killing Mai because of how good Moe's cosplay was, but it's not the first time I see the author fumbling a plot twist because it contradicts a character's previous inner monologue.

Also RIP Moe if she really is dead. We never got to see her venomous jetpack orgasm in a season 2 of the anime...

Dex-chan lover
They really do love adding as much Rio fanservice as possible
If you're talking about the full color image on page 35, that's AI generated. The shading in the background is a clear indicator, especially where it meets individual strands of hair. So the fanservice was added by the scanlator, not by the author/artist.

Group Leader
If you're talking about the full color image on page 35, that's AI generated. The shading in the background is a clear indicator, especially where it meets individual strands of hair. So the fanservice was added by the scanlator, not by the author/artist.
Nah, there’s a nude ass shot of Rio on page 23

Supporter
Thanks so much for another wonderful chapter, things are getting more and more interesting. Thanks for the translation

Dex-chan lover
Well I guess we were delivered an answer to that mystery but my god, that was convoluted - and wtf is that announcer ?

Group Leader
Well I guess we were delivered an answer to that mystery but my god, that was convoluted - and wtf is that announcer ?
I’m pretty sure the implication is that he’s the guy that’s been narrating all the animal facts for the entire series.

Dex-chan lover
I’m pretty sure the implication is that he’s the guy that’s been narrating all the animal facts for the entire series.
Well if that's true it would be quite the masterful 4th wall breaking character - still odd how he simply "tickles" them dinos into submission

Fed-Kun's army
Not that I personally care anyway since Murata has made it quite clear that Pure has titanium plot armor, and so her plot trajectory is very predictable and thus rather boring.
I’m legitimately more interested in what literally every other character is up to at this moment since everyone of them has a high chance of being killed and thus there’s real stakes there, even Hitomi since she’s been relegated to an utterly peripheral character at this point.

What if it was a battle between Pure and Inaba, though? Both would win, thanks to Pure's regular plot armour and Inaba's comic character plot armour, but the interesting thing would be not that they did, but how. (Also thanks for the high quality translations)

Users who are viewing this thread