Killing Bites - Vol. 9 Ch. 41 - Because Nunupi is With Me!

@ScatchCard
Well the true animal is probably a dog since she talked with hers before it died but knowing this manga she is probably insane

Me

Dex-chan lover
Let's be honest here: participating in Killing Bites pretty much means you're insane. No one right in the head would do this.

Contributor
Page 23 Pretty sure she's pregnant after all it were 2 years of non-stop fuck.

Dex-chan lover
Ive been waiting for months to see Smugchan back, hope she gets her smug back on.

Maybe she another natural hybrid since is suspicious that she feels her beagle friend along side her sometimes

Dex-chan lover
@kurosa do I feel sorry for her? she was a bitch. She was trying to kill the MC and acted like she ruled the fucking world.

Yeah, she maybe got fucking raped but so what? not like she was a love interest for the MC or even harem lmao.

Now lets play a game of guess the future, this is what I think happened / will happen.

from flashbacks we have seen people getting fucked injured and then getting miracle operation done to them and becoming hybrids.

MC got fucking royally fucked injured literally hearth split on two. (lets assume that, like IRL he was quickly transported to hospital and done the operation) now MC is probably a hybrid and probably an OP fucking animal too. Obviously this is his trump card and he doesn't wanna exposed to anybody his new gained power.

is the mc crazy enough to still like crazy bitch? is he going out on revenge? I am willing to bet he still likes her, but wants to beat her to show her how she fucked up before. well who fucking knows

I didn't mind her getting raped, only the reasoning use at that time was pretty dumb to me. Cause she is not a lion by nature so she shouldn't have to adhere to that animal kingdom bullshit about the alpha male thingy.

Thank you for picking up Killing Bites!

There are some lines I do not understand wholly. Can someone help?
"The one that was let out into the coliseum was thought to be the relatively easy to capture a stray lion. Why, you ask. It's because it was placed at the center of the stronghold of a king that ruled over the people. You cannot just happily pit it out in a fight against any strong being" <- What does this mean?
And in the previous chapter:
"From a first rate beast [should be Ratel] to her senpai [should be Pure]" <- shouldn't it be kouhai, or anyway the other way around?
Nomoto's "flute" instead of whistle? Is it some double entendre?

Contributor
@kronix And... Who said I feel sorry for her? The only bitch I want to see suffer is backstabber rattel.

@droncarde that's why the scan is needing a proofreader for this manga, because probably english is not the translator's native language. but I still appreciate the effort he is making to translate it despite that. also, english is not my native language either so i must sound weird too xD

@Cheo31 thank you for the info. I'm no native english speaker either, and I'm positive I do sound weird ? So, my apologies to the scanlation group if I my question sounded offensive, I too appreciate the work on Killing Bites (a lot). I was just confused by those few lines ?

@Balgenrit tigers are often stronger, heavier, can stand on two paws and attack with two paws as well, male lions however can afford to take more damage and push the fight longer (so at times the tiger quits the fight) because they are social animals and don't need to be in peak form to eat; their role in their group (pride) is to fight (other male lions, even), and when they can't do that (often due to age), they leave the group.

Users who are viewing this thread