Killing Ghosts - Ch. 1 - Iron Scales Conference

allenllenallen333 is translating a series. I see no better reason to follow it. I hope you have been doing well, and thank you for your hard work. I look forward to your future work.

Dex-chan lover
Still as hard to follow as Iron Ladies, but I like it. It feels like the characters have some depth that will be revealed over the course of this manhua, an example would be the fact that the MC is the son of the owner/one of the higher ups in the demon slaying corps, that fact seems like it'd be prime for exploring and deepening the MC.

Oh right, obligatory party/demonic sacrifice because our lord allen has returned. I was always in awe of how fast the chad himself managed to translate Iron Ladies, especially compared to the teams of both manhua and manga scanlators that took/take anywhere between a week to 2 months to translate 1 chapter of something (although it's pretty dependent on the chapter's qualities). Still though, no use comparing humble scanlators to a god.

Well anyway, thanks for the chapter, I'll definitely give this a read.

Wow, MC is a dumbass. He says the plan ignored human lives, but he still couldn't save the girl.

Double-page supporter
I like the MC, cause the fucker has balls, Fighting monsters without those familiar things? fucking badass. Well they gave him a familiar so fast, which is kinda downer, but Its not hard to guess who it is lol.
He was given an F class one. so I assume its among the lowest. Makes sense with what is happening lol.

Shame he couldnt save the girl tho :/ My guess is he was told to wait, but then got impatient and decided to go, but was still too late ? From the look of the organzation they dont care about human lives.

When you see that the translator is allen you have to click, and even better if it is Iron Scales.

Users who are viewing this thread