Killing Ghosts

ohh this is another work of artist in iron ladies!! please translate this !

Dex-chan lover
Love the "Iorn ladies" artists but the plot of it was too confusing for me although the mc for "Killing Ghost" is both weak of interest and weak physically but still go high hopes for this! Don't let me down!

like Iron Ladies going to have to wait for a few chapters, like 5 to 10, before can even get an idea of the story. but it looks interesting.

thanks for translation

Power Uploader
Axed at chapter 116 with cliffhanger and typical season 1 end announcement. Season 2 never. Accept this fact.

Eh? Hiatus cliffhanger? Tf is there more somewhere else? Or did it really go hiatus after such a little amount of chapters?

Dex-chan lover
Damn it was just getting good Dropped out on Iron Ladies because the story got too confusing (for me) but i might return to Iron Ladies again because I do enjoy it but idk when

Double-page supporter
I dropped out on Iron ladies too, kinda mostly forgot why, but I vaguely think it was cause I didnt like the direction it was going, choices MC making and the MC getting retarded power ups (like shamans singing him songs) And no reappearancing of the Dragon Queen. as if shes now finished in the story.
His big big big bitch was cool tho. Tall ... huge girls are the best.

This kinda looks interesting tho, so I'll follow it as far as Allen decides to TLs it. But it does sound sad the Author abandoned this for Iron Ladies.

Fed-Kun's army
too fast paced, and too many info dump in every scene. as expected of manhua lmao. the art is gorgeous thou

Hlz

I dont know why but it feels like every single damn chinese manhua I come across turns into a rollercoaster which cant stop throwing powerups and massive infodumps which get utilized 5 seconds afterwards and never used again 10 seconds after that.. they look pretty but thats all they have. Rest is just a garbled mess since rollercoaster is going too fast because of severe pacing issues.

Also I do not know is this some sort of "china only" thing where people are grade A serious assholes to everyone they meet for the first time and have some sort of superiority complex if they are in the same organization...

In Manhwa/Manhua/Manga scenes there is some sort of weird rot spreading.. massive numbers of "Im number one in subject X" stories, be it "Strongest emperor" or "Strongest magician" or "Strongest retardian" or "Prettiest of the campus" or whatever the hell else stories keep popping up. Its kinda weird if the point and objective of the story is to be the best yet starting from the damn title character is already the best.. Its like author is trying to sell a jerkoff dream.

Power Uploader
@Hlz
"jerkoff dream"
Yep, you got it. That's pretty much the premise of a lot of the popular manhua. Instant gratification. Get that dopamine and move on to the next stupid encounter/conflict.

For this manhua, MC's special ability doesn't even get mentioned until much later in the story. The plot is kind of all over the place. I'm pretty sure it's why they're on hiatus after season one ended (or got axed).

@Hlz

Because china have an obsession with achievements, if you're not number one this or that, you've brought shame onto yourself and your family and your chicken bla bla......

Meanwhile in Japan, people just want to say fuck it all and go live in the wood, lol.

Users who are viewing this thread