Killing Line - Vol. 1 Ch. 2.3

Group Leader
hi sunday here. i plan to release chapters in full from now on since i think that'll be better for reading experience. but no promises which is why i wrote it here instead of putting a note in the chapter itself. thanks for reading and support the author! :>

hi sunday here. i plan to release chapters in full from now on since i think that'll be better for reading experience. but no promises which is why i wrote it here instead of putting a note in the chapter itself. thanks for reading and support the author! :>
Thank you so much for all your hard work!! I’m always looking forward to new chapters from this series ^o^

Dex-chan lover
Her falling for this dude eventually would be the absolute stupidest thing.

Hes straight up ready to kill this innocent girl to save the one who got many high school girls raped and drugged up. Guys a piece of shit no matter what.

Aggregator gang
Thank you for the TL! I always like this author work, so nice to see her latest art here hehehe. I hope our girl can survives and got her happy ending

Dex-chan lover
Her falling for this dude eventually would be the absolute stupidest thing.

Hes straight up ready to kill this innocent girl to save the one who got many high school girls raped and drugged up. Guys a piece of shit no matter what.
This is facts, why is she the one being threatened with death when that piece of shit girl gets to roam around without a care in the world?

Users who are viewing this thread