Killing Line - Vol. 1 Ch. 3

Dex-chan lover
Her "friend" is probably one of the most hateable characters in this comic. Particularly since she was actively participating in human trafficking for money even before her run in with pops.

Which, is surprising considering her current sugar daddy, ex sugar daddy and sex offender, and the mc's dad all exist.

Not that i like the cop or hitman boy either but.... At least they seemed keen to be swift about things.

Jeez. Curious to see where this will go inbetween mc fighting for her life, poor girl. :c

It's silly but sad. I'm not rooting for a Stockholm syndrome romance but I am hoping she finds some form of happiness

thank you so much for the newest chapter!! the story is developing super well for me (lots of weird conflict) and i think she’s putting up a good fight :< and just a note i think the movie they watch is pretty woman.

Aggregator gang
That classmate of her really needs a punch in the face. In all seriousness tho, her begging her life to pops means that Mako probably could also do the same to the guy by saying "i want to live cause I want to be with you longer" or is that not an option. AND SERIOUSLY, I THOUGHT AT LEAST THE POPS WOULD BE SHREDDED BUFF MAFIA DADDY BUT IT'S JUST AN ORDINARY OLD MAN 😭😭😭 I refuse to believe that's the real pops 😭😭😭

This chapter was so funny, but the part where her "friend" told her no one would miss her instantly changed the entire vibe. I like how the artist depicts scenes with a big emotional impact on the MC by leaving out all the shading and background and just having the outlines on a blank panel.

Thank you for translating, Sunday scans! We appreciate your hard word :)

Users who are viewing this thread