Killing Me / Killing You - Vol. 1 Ch. 4.5 - Interlude

Power Uploader
If you see anything wrong please let me know. At last the first volume is finished, now the wait for volume 2 begins, enjoy.

Fed-Kun's army
Gonna be fun if every single person the immortals meet all live in the ship, sure looks like it since the plushies are next.

Dex-chan lover
@Angibot I think this is a joke about "It's my Life" the "cartaker" "dragon" and "plushies" all seem like knockoffs of the MC his "pet" dragon and a "Plushie" he got for buying a set of furniture or something like that also never anger the plushie's they may or may not have death laser beams

Dex-chan lover
Hooded Human = Astra
The Dragon = Gor-Gor
The Living Plushies = Plushies

It's the representation of "It's My Life"....with a moving house.

Double-page supporter
I guess i need to reread and finally finish reading its my life since i dont remember a lot of what you guys are talking about

Dex-chan lover
@sammich @Vergift

actaully I think they are done by different artists/authors the thing of it is that the two are actually employed by the same Magazine or something so they actually come in contact a lot there is actually a little omake somewhere in It's my Life where Asta and Noah meet Mithe and Youth it's somewhere a little while back go check it out it should be one of the end pages of one of the side chapters from a while back

ue

Enjoyed the nice callback to It's My Life. Volume 2 will be released in October, so I'll be waiting for that.

Chapter 5 (first chapter of the new volume) is available through Pixiv Comics right now as well, I wonder if that will be translated.

I also wonder what happened to the other plushies, since the only one that appears in It's My Life is the one with the green eye. I'm guessing they are either gone or just scattered throughout the land.

It’s more and more connecting these worlds XD.

I think what is happening is that in “Killing Me / Killing You” we see the rise of the big demon lord in the form of the dud in the sky base I mean he got a giant dragon he got the demon plushy, will probably get the super magic staff that the tinkering lady found and broke, looks a lot like Mr.HomeMaster and will probably solve all the mysteries making the world recover by doing literally nothing only meeting the people or beings that the 2 who want to die meet XD.

And in some form or another this will result in the world getting saved and recovering to the one in “it’s my life” and will lead to the events of whatever is going to happen there.

At least that’s what I think will happen.

Power Uploader
@ue >I wonder if that will be translated.

It will, but only when I get my hands on the tank since I don't know how to rip from pixiv comics.

Dex-chan lover
Hm... if he wanted to escape, couldn't the dragon simply lift him outside?

Group Leader
Series like these are always really melancholic to me because you kind of just have these 1-off chapters wherein a good story is told, but you're left feeling bittersweet at the end because you know you'll never see those characters again, and they're just off to be alone in a vast, open world. Tying those kinds of "loose ends" like this chapter does leaves out the bitter and allows only the sweet to remain for me, however, so I'm happy about that.

Fed-Kun's army
I wonder where the moving city with its Landlord, the dragon and plushies ends up? Maybe it ends up the as yet unseen Silver Flamed Holy Castle in It's My Life?

Users who are viewing this thread