Killing Me / Killing You - Vol. 3 Ch. 9 - Vampire In Ghost Town

Double-page supporter
fake immortal is nothing in front of the real immortals ~
they should let him wake up and feel despair in front of 2 real immortals... lol

Whats the current situation for the author I remember they were worried they would have to end it early a while back.

Supporter
I love it when the suspension bridge effect is brought up. For anyone who would like to know, it is known as 'misattribution of arousal' in psychology. Basically, it is the brain mistaking a racing heartrate due to stress (like a threat to one's life) as a feeling of love towards another.

It is why there are adrenaline and horror junkies when common sense would tell you that sending your body into panic mode is bad. We are a stupid species.

Dex-chan lover
This is a lovely story, it is so interesting. It hurts me to know it was on the brink of being axed at one point.

Thanks for the chapter. :)

page 22,Can't tell if she got raped or something~
(looked at that page for like 8 times and I am still not sure)~

Dex-chan lover
Such a fascinating world, and mixture of comedy and tragedy while still maintaining an upbeat feel. Thanks so much for keeping up with this. I hope It's My LIfe gets finished translations one of these days too.

Dex-chan lover
@Ultraforce If this gets cancelled I'll have serious doubts about the tastes of the intended audience...

If you had to choose, would you rather be immortal and shackled and caged for eternity, or choose death? Never mind, the choice seems easy enough...

So she did meat some normal people at the beginning, but suffered Mad Max style treatment at their hands. Wonder what Youth did to them?...

@Chizan I was curious because back in March I think it was the mangaka made an animated short to draw attention to the series and said that Volume 1 and 2 sales were still under 1000 and if that continued they would have to end the series.

Dex-chan lover
Youth coming down out of the cathedral rafters with a giant fuck-off stake was metal as hell.

I extremely like this series... Every time new chapter comes out I let everything wait till I read it... And damn... I like those plushies too

Supporter
Shouldn't the title be "Vampire in the Ghost Town"? This doesn't follow the same naming convention as It's My Life, but this is still clearly a reference to the song, if only in name.

Double-page supporter
Dude this series is literally A+ tier.

Even though I'm one who would 100% want eternal life, I can still appreciate the main characters' motivations, which is the Hallmark of a great author.

Dex-chan lover
@itfeelsgood I was thinking the same as well but I think the author doesn't want to give any discrete implication and let's the readers decide.

Also, am I the only one who's thinking that Mithia's cloth is very revealing in this chapter? I remember her cleavage wasn't showing this clearly before (her chest almost being in the clear in some panels).

Supporter
I can't help to think that the stone she did give to curly will appear again, but for identifying a corpse, not that I want it to happen but it kinda feels like this to me

Users who are viewing this thread