Killing Me / Killing You - Vol. 4 Ch. 13 - A Flower In A Trash Heap, A Song On One's Lips

Double-page supporter
KREDIIIIIIIM THANK YOOOOUUUU

I had the biggest grin when I saw this was finally updated after so long. Thank you for reviving the series, and here's hoping you continue the much-needed work!

Me-chan is a man of culture; big tits and trash are all a man needs.
Look, just 'cause you like big tits ON trash...

Dex-chan lover
Is this mean theyre world on dimensional rift limbo kinda thing?
Nah, meteorites started falling from the sky and causing all sorts of weird stuff on what is thought to be planet Earth. Mithia got hit with a shard that went through her head (The "horn" she has), which granted her immortality. Youthanasia was from a fishing village, his backstory was explained in the previous chapters (11 and 12). Re-read chapter 1 if you wish.

Last edited:
Double-page supporter
If I'm not wrong, the mangaka made a promotional anime of this manga by herself when the manga was about to get axed. That was years ago.
I'm not sure whether this is a legit continuation or just the left overs untranslated, though.

Dex-chan lover
If I'm not wrong, the mangaka made a promotional anime of this manga by herself when the manga was about to get axed. That was years ago.
I'm not sure whether this is a legit continuation or just the left overs untranslated, though.
Actually, this is a prequel of sorts, the events happen prior to the other series. The round tentacle monster in the other series? The origin of it seen in an earlier chapter in this...

Based on the author's social medias, it seems volume 4 was only released recently, like from around 1 month to 1 week ago. Glad to see the author didn't drop this

Double-page supporter
Actually, this is a prequel of sorts, the events happen prior to the other series. The round tentacle monster in the other series? The origin of it seen in an earlier chapter in this...
That wasn't what I was trying to say. I don't even know why you quoted me about what everyone already knew.
The reply below you already answered my question.

Users who are viewing this thread