Killing Me / Killing You

ue

According to Imomushi's twitter, it seems that volume 2 will be released in October!
Hopefully it can be translated soon when it comes out.

Chapter 5 is also available through Pixiv Comics.

So this probably takes place in the distant past of It's My Life, judging by the birth of the first Nidhogg dragon and the creation of the tentacle plush.

Dex-chan lover
Title made me think about a certain song that continues with " There's nothing that we can't do!" :p

Also, after reading, this looks like some Lovecraftian plot or something, where something from the sky changed the landscape and the humans around it to an unnatural appearance. Heck, even Youth looks like a Faceless one. (or a half one)

Wait, this has a shared universe with "it's my life"? Is this before or after then, i'd imagine it would have to be before right? Can't seem to remember the meteorite stuff in "it's my life" thou

I'm wondering,

Since she has one silver eye if she eventually becomes the beginning of the Antikythiran race.

ue

@Zaldun
I don't remember what chapter it was, but there's a chapter where Riff goes into a dungeon to look for a silver meteorite. It's the same chapter where she finds the talking staff that she names Raff.

ue

Volume 2 got released pretty recently. Looking forward to seeing the new chapters translated.

Group Leader
So does anyone actually know how this relates to It's My Life beyond the Gor Gor lookalike? It's looking like the silver meteorite falling repeatedly is the catalyst of that series, and this series is the distant past of it, which itself is the distant past of our Earth.

@hijklol100 not only the dragon, but also the plushies (Yaboyoh) since they (Astra and Noah) own one of them. Here they mention that magic didn't exist before, yet in It's my life, magic is known and used "normaly".
Maybe in the future we could get to know how the diferent races came to exist.

Supporter
@2edgy4you it did get drop ?
i mean the author did tell he was working when he have the time at the end of the first volume

ue

@Zblurth The series is still going, it's just that the group that did the scans might have dropped it (or it might just be really delayed). Hopefully they get to translating the second volume or another group picks this series up.

This might get cancelled : https://www.crunchyroll.com/anime-news/2020/03/04-1/killing-me-killing-you-manga-author-posts-self-made-anime-pv-to-avoid-cancellation

Dex-chan lover
Everyone support the author by buying it. She needs it to sell 1000 copies (digital and physical included) do it won't get cancelled

Users who are viewing this thread