Killing Me!

Contributor
The author is supposedly ~46 years old (assuming twitter born-on isn't fake); maybe health complications?

Group Leader
It seems like the series is going to continue, Comic Walker now lists the next chapter as coming out on October 8th (link)

Contributor
Looks like Akiyama has pushed it back even more again (now it's expected to have new chapter on Dec. 10). It's already been 'pushed back' twice. Perhaps it's still cancelled?

Group Leader
I'm sad the series appears ultimately cancelled. It was so cute :c

Double-page supporter
I'm so sad this series is cancelled, I wanted Saki to become a vampire and grow old with miyoko

Dex-chan lover
I usually don't like Yuri but this is good! Fuck you to the cancelled condition!

Aggregator gang
WAIT 😵... but it says it ends here. Like here? Chapter 10 is where it ends? 🤔... Whwawawa WHAT😱!?!? Was this series axed? Is it legal to leave a series of this tier unfinished? I knew it, a series this like this was too good to be true 😞.

Dear Author

I know this message will never get to you but, THANK YOU for the best 30 mins I had is a wile. Your art style is noteworthy, I can tell how long this took to make. The eyes for each individual character are phenomenal; the strokes for the eyelashes have the perfect density; the color contrast is extremely well done. The drawings are perfect in my eyes, they convey the message perfectly. The story is simple and interesting, I really can't say "this is the best yuri I have read" purely because I haven't read too much yuri in general, but I can say without hesitation that this is probably one of the best short reads I have read.

Sincerely,
Pancakeza

@BinchWater, yes it is. I may have to send a D Mail to the ones who produced this.

What the hell. I just bought the first volume thinking it was a series, I come on here to find that ther is only 1 chapter that is missing from the first volume only to find out its been cancelled. This has the potential to be a really great READ!! I wanna see more, oh well ill have to find something else to read.

Please come back!!

Users who are viewing this thread