Killing Me!

This is such a great manga, and surprisingly it has a official English version, yet it got axed and only has one volume, and because of that is doesn't have an ending.

Dex-chan lover
Sucks this got cancelled. Know its a longshot since it was 2 years ago, but I hope the author draws a couple of pages to just give some sort of epilogue ending and posts them on pixiv or something.

Oh I'am so sad right now Ngl, I don't really get why this hidden gem got cancelled this yuri manga have so much potential, After I finished the chapter 10 it says at the end To be continued, that's why we still have a little hope.

Why did it get canceled? I hoped for atleast another 5 chapters, now we can just hope for a return. Does anyone know some social media of the creator?

This was honestly one of the best gls. It was a short one and Im not hopeful that something new will come because its been 5 years but if this ever continues, I‘ll stop everything Im doing just for it. I really like it, its cute and its funny too, their dynamic also fits. I just wanted to say thank you for showing me this and I hope the author is well or someone will pick it up one day <3

Users who are viewing this thread