Killing Morph - Vol. 4 Ch. 35

Are references like "rip and tear" added by you or used in original version?
The memes are great but i will refrain from any political talk, it's not a place for it.

Dex-chan lover
this series went from terrifying to stupid, M should just take over the world, he doesn't seem to have any weaknesses, he can teleport, can create an infinite army and can regenerate any damage he takes. feel like the author is just pulling shit out of his ass at this point.

It does feel like this is moving away from horror towards superpower seinen with gore.

Not necessarily a bad thing buuut... eh.

If you sit there and watch the gif several times while focusing on one person each time, you'll see that some of them are trying so hard to not break character and start laughing

Dex-chan lover
M my boy has evolve!
damn @Doomer, stop being a party pooper, if you don't like it don't read it man is so easy. I must say tho, your profile pic really suits you.

Double-page supporter
Is this like a ninja ability where you make clones of yourself ?

Contributor
If you haven't read anything from Chillock, then you ought to know that the team likes to insert meme references to substitute actual lines.

I'm under the impression we're not missing much anyway.

Fed-Kun's army
@gigabarto Negative opinions are as integral to a comment section or review page as positive ones. And once you've read far enough it's hard to just "not read it". I hold off on writing negative opinions for the same reason that I hold off on writing positive ones; because I'm lazy. But if someone else wants to voice their opinion then by all means, they should do so.

Aww I thought they were holding hands when they were running but no.
Even if all of his bodies will be synchronizingly injured, he’s trying to win with numbers?

Users who are viewing this thread