Killing Stalking

If you read this story, don't go in hoping for cute wholesome uwu gay babies. Lots of people have made that mistake, causing the massive gap in opinion on this story. Both MCs are bad people and for different reasons. The story is about their messed up actions and the events that caused them to be the way that they are. Good story, good art, good characters, bad people.

Don't read if you can't handle violence and sexual violence.

Group Leader
For those of you looking for this series (for free), it does exist out there but iirc Lezhin is very aggressive when it comes to illegal distribution of their work so many hosts get it taken down real fast. When I read it I remember having to hop around a few different sites to find all the chapters. You can find it, but you will have to work for it and do a bit of googling. (But this was also about a year ago so who knows, maybe someone's got the entire thing up by now)
As always though, since there is an official English release available, please at least buy a couple chapters legitimately if not the entire thing. Support the industry.

This may be a good story but the characters are horrible. If you want to like the characters, this is not the story for you. Neither is redeemable in any way. There is no hero here.

Mm ah yes some quality horrific material we have here. 10/10 would gasp again. Just need to bath my soul in holy water and bleach after every chapter.

amazing psychological horror in the form of a manhwa. if you dont like psychological horrors in other forms you wont like this either, dont assume its lowkey just because its drawn. features heavy abusive relationships, nudity, gore and torture. not a light read but definitely something im constantly looking for more similar to 😀

i read this on mangakalot and lemme just say.... this was the most fucked up tragedy shit i have ever seen. i mean im not even kidding. the
last chapter when bum was cryin in the ashes.... damn.
lemme just warn u if u r here for the yaoi shit... all u get is incest sex scenes and nothing more. THIS IS NO ROMANCE!
U have been warned

Boşluğa düşmüş gibi hissediyorum... Bazıları karakterleri sevmek istiyorsanız okumayın demiş... Yashiro'dan sonra bir mangada okuyup bağlandığım en sevdiğim ikinci karakter olabilir Sangwoo... uffff aşırı iyi işlenmiş karakter psikolojisi resmen psikolojik sorun ve travma sahibi kahramanları aşık olan ben için varmış gibi bchdgvgegcgdhv resmen boşluğa dustummmm bitti -_-
Uffff efsoydu

i LOVED this so much, i just finished reading it, so my feeligs are still very fresh but this manga is one of the best ones i've ever read. i really didn't think i'd ever cry to something like this but it was so beautiful, characters were so well written and every characters struggles felt so real, i feel like it just shows toxic relationships people have with they're family, friends, etc. in a such realistic way. the things these two went through just breaks my heart,
i like sad endings bc they feel so much more real and the impact it lefts is a lot stronger but i really wanted my baby bum to be happy he deserved so much better i wish he was able to live a happy life, and also the last panel was so beautiful😔

Users who are viewing this thread