Kimetsu no Yaiba - Digital Colored Comics

Double-page supporter
@Prigent-sama search it here, this is the digital colored version of Demon Slayer, the normal one has all the other chapters. Just klick on the author and you'll get there.

Snarling with determination because of his over riding pride and ideals! Is about as stupid as you can get. Best place for him would be either a nice psychiatric hospital, or worst case, a prison cell.

This is cool. The color manga goes all the way up to the current arc. Pretty nice. 😀

Fed-Kun's army
wtf. this is too high quality for how fast they release it. the colorers are monsters

holy shit, you can actually follow the action scenes in the coloured version!

I keep forgetting that these aren't the official colored version of the manga, its just too well done!

Is there a way to know when we are getting the coloured version of the last released chapter?

Fed-Kun's army
I just want to say thanks to the people who have to redraw all this. I know this doesn’t get as much attention as the b/w version because it updates slower, but I think it’s well worth the wait. Thank you for continuing to do these

Dex-chan lover
@KaguraSoryu
He's not mature enough for sure.
Dude's way too childish, and he called her his wife after meeting her. So much cringe.

He had potential tho... Times when he's more serious I like him as a character.

Users who are viewing this thread