Kimetsu no Yaiba Rengoku Special Oneshot - Oneshot

Dex-chan lover
Awww this is so much shorter than the Tomioka one, but so much more significant!
It was great to see our boy Rengoku again, if only for a moment

FYI if you're looking to read the full scanlation of Kimetsu no Yaiba, here are download links for the volumes:
BW: https://mega.nz/folder/XpFBwaxC#bPM5HIlCWMO3ePg5gdpPbQ
Color: https://mega.nz/folder/bx9i0YjC#CIMPKwEDHXsSeZYWhcxJ7A
Includes all chapters scanlated by Miso Soup and /a/nonymous and incorporated into ordered volumes! Also includes extras in some volumes like WSJ magazine covers, extra illustrations, etc.

Double-page supporter
This is available in MangaPlus like, since monday. Ya'll should support author by reading it there

Double-page supporter
@Didakos
Viz translators aren't the same as the ones doing translations in MangaPlus. Also that isn't a reason not to support the official . Mplus is free already you just gotta click the available chapter

Group Leader
@scarlet_summer i dunno, maybe I'm wrong about viz translations but I still think MangaPLUS translations are shitty, I just choose to read a better translation here.

@scarlet_summer , yeah its always good to support the official tls.
but viz tls's quality of kny are not very good. anon tls quailty is so much better

anon tls quality> viz tls quality

Gosh, every single short story about this wonderful man just... hurts... I love it but it`s really painful...

Banned
@scarlet_summer
1. Money does not go back to the author. It goes to Shueisha. (artists on twitter often lament how little money they get from royalties from the international market.)
2. The translations are bad, so why support bad-work (the use of supply-and-demand will create better translations, blindly buying subpar shit only hurts people in the long run)
3. Most of you buy your shit from Amazon, which is a third-party company and *no* money goes back to Shueisha or the author.

Double-page supporter
@dsid2814
What are you talking about? Your point? To not support the official coz translations are bad? It's not worth the effort?
MangaPlus was created so creators could have their work be shared officially overseas and more people would buy the volumes. Your reasoning is too feeble and stupid to not support the official

Double-page supporter
I liked this one. His interactions with his little bro and him realizing his dad said all that shit so he wouldn't have to put his life on the line were nice details as well.

A shame we literally get these after he is dead and GONE though. It makes it a little pointless but enjoyable regardless (yes im never gonna let it go lol)

Users who are viewing this thread